Pixie HeartStrings was inspired by all the little Pixies who are being raised by other family members when their parents are unable to do so...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pixie HeartStrings News...

Hey Pixie Pals!

How are you all? The weather here in New England has been really nice the past few days. I actually broke out the flip flops today!

Yesterday was opening day at Fenway!
 
It was a perfect day for it. And, the fact we won made it all the better...
 
I had lunch today with a very special friend. She lost her daughter a couple of weeks ago and will now be raising her 4 year old granddaughter. My heart breaks for her. But she has that little Pixie to take care of now and she will keep her busy and bring her great joy. She has a long journey ahead of her and I pray she will find her strength to go on. Her Pixie will help though...
 
I made this little hat for her Pixie. It is the exact same pattern as the Aruba Pixie hat.  I added a little ladybug to bring her luck. She loves ladybugs...
 
I am getting ready to do my very first craft show. My hands are working as fast as they can! Wish me luck! There is so much more yarn to buy for new Pixie Creations!!!
 
Don't forget to visit and LIKE my Pixie HeartStrings FaceBook page. I am working on more patterns and you can stay updated there as to when they will be posted here. I try to share something new everyday. It won't always be a new pattern But, if I can help with inspiration just a little bit, well, that it good too. And I would love to see what you are working on too! Especially if it is a Pixie Creation...:)
 
Stay crafty my friends,
Susie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!