Pixie HeartStrings was inspired by all the little Pixies who are being raised by other family members when their parents are unable to do so...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4/15/2013


"There ARE bad people in the world...".

 That is the start of a conversation I have had to have with my sweet Pixie more times than I want to remember...

"...But there are so many more GOOD people. And the power of love WILL get us through."

We must hold each other tight and love with all our might...

It is the only way to stamp out evil...

My heart & prayers go out to each and every person affected by the evil and cowardly acts of terrorism during yesterday's Boston Marathon...

I am grateful that as a resident of Massachusetts with many friends and relatives who were there at the finish line that they all came through with only minor injuries...

However, I know they are forever going to be emotionally scarred by the horrors they witnessed and experienced...

All I can do is LOVE them with all my heart...

And I do...

Blessed,
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!