Pixie HeartStrings was inspired by all the little Pixies who are being raised by other family members when their parents are unable to do so...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Let's Blog!

Hello...

Wow...who knew that opening a teeny little Etsy Shop and starting a Facebook page would keep me so busy...but it has been a wonderful busy!

Wonderful because it has given me an outlet to pay it forward to some very special Pixies !

There was Sadie...I haven't met her, but I hope she enjoys her little Bluebird of Happiness hat. I know she has brought happiness to the family who is raising her right now...
And Nicky...I know he has brought a world of happiness to his family who is raising him as one of their own. He brings sunshine to their hearts everyday!
Then there was Serina...a sweet little Blondie who brings huge smiles to her "Gwammie" each and every day.  She is a beach baby!
 And there was the original Pixie herself...the Pixie who started it all! I have never met her, but as a grandmother who is raising my granddaughter, my heart went out to this grandmother who took on raising her newborn granddaughter. You know...Grandma to Grandma. So it started small...
Some baby washcloths...
A warm and cuddly blankie...
A little Daisy Beanie...

And a little Owl hat to protect her ears from the cool spring winds of the northeast...

I am grateful to that little Pixie for inspiring me to start this blog. Start PixieHeartStrings on Etsy. Start my Pixie HeartStrings Facebook page. But most of all start giving back for what I have been given as a result of raising my own (not so little anymore) Pixie...

So...Let's start Blogging already! I will be out there visiting all of you!!!! I hope if you visit here, you will leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Have a good weekend...and if you do something kind for someone, it will turn into a GREAT weekend!

Blessings,
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!